We welcome your comments and postings on our blog

Friday, March 2, 2018

Overestimating Chump

  I am more than willing to admit I underestimated Chump's appeal.  To this day it is unexplainable how anyone could not see that he is mentally deranged, and totally unqualified to be president.  So I will admit that I underestimated his appeal.  But in reality I have overestimated his mental capacity.
      Before he started his campaign I thought he must be bright even if  he was an amoral crook.  Now after witnessing this guy, I see that I  way overestimated his intelligence.
      First, it is painful to see him try to read from a teleprompter or any other text.  I am guessing he reads at a fifth or sixth grade level.  His vocabulary and syntax are at the same level.  
       The problem is that fifth or sixth graders are probably 10-12 years old.  Chump's constant name calling is more like at a second grade level.  I have never heard any grown up name call like this 70 year old.
       But this week he demonstrated the mentally of a preschooler.  Only a preschooler would fantasize that he or she would rush into a building unarmed and take down an assault weapon carrying gunman.  This is a really sick 70 year old.  So I now estimate his mental capacity as somewhere between a 4 year old and a 12 year old.
       Just as I underestimated his appeal, I way overestimated his intelligence.  Now the question will become whether we overestimate the intelligence of the American people.  Next time around, I don't think so.  Take care.

                                                           Richard

No comments: